Wednesday, September 21, 2005

New definition of incompetence

Just the price of gas would have made me not drive my truck to Maine. When are people going to say "This is so stupid I'm not going to do it?" Common sense would have made me drive to some small town on the Gulf Coast and dropped my ice off where it was needed.

KSDK NewsChannel 5 - Where The News Comes First - FEMA Sends Trucks Full Of Ice For Katrina Victims To Maine

Lemmings, that's all America is now. Lemmings. We all know FEMA is incompetent, we know people are desperate for help. Show some initiative. Help the people in front of you and build the circle outward. So something to help besides follow stupid orders.

Abu Ghraib, Guantanamo, FEMA, My Lai. Everyone is just following orders. Doesn't matter if they are right or stupid. Just do what your'e told.

Will we ever learn? This nation was founded by people who were willing to strike out for the unknown. Try new things, go new places. What happened? Where is my country?

Where?

No comments:

Post a Comment