Friday, October 07, 2005

Friday Recipe link

Stephen Green at Vodkapundit posts some of the best sounding recipes with useful directions on Friday mornings. I check in daily for other reasons, but on Fridays he gets my attention first thing in the morning. If he posted a fish recipe I would cook it that night. Mom still likes her fish on Fridays.
Vodkapundit - Friday Recipe: "There are a few classic dishes I've never made, because they're just too easy to find at restaurants. The problem with living in Colorado Springs is finding real Italian - you know, a place where you can order a chicken parmigiana and get something better than a dried-out chicken breast covered in canned marinara and low-fat mozzarella. So last week I learned how to make...

A Damn Fine Chicken Parmigiana"
Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment