Friday, October 21, 2005

When She Spouts

thinking minds should wear ear plugs to prevent being contaminated by her vitriolic burblings.
The Independent Florida Alligator: "Coulter defended the war in Iraq and chastised Democrats for 'demoralizing America.'

'The war was a magnificent success,' she said. 'We're a few years into the rebuilding.'

She also criticized the media for being liberal and Democrats for whining about their rights under the First Amendment.

'They're always accusing us of repressing their speech,' she said. 'I say let's do it. Let's repress them.'

She later added, 'Frankly, I'm not a big fan of the First Amendment.'"
Unlike her I will, and have defended her right to spout that crap. I wouldn't defend it to the death, not even toward injury, but I would defend it, because this is America. I can't believe this woman gets paid to spread hatred and lies.

Oh wait, what am I thinking? This is the new face of the Republican party. Compassionate conservatism and all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment