Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I am so there

Oakland's Paramount Theatre is where you will find me that Easter night.
Pink Floyd's Gilmour Plans Rare U.S./Canada Tour: "The trek will also take him to Toronto (April 9-10, Massey Hall), Chicago (April 12-13, Rosemont Theater), Oakland, Calif. (April 16-17, Paramount Theater), and Los Angeles (April 19, Kodak Theater; April 20, Gibson Amphitheater).

Gilmour, 59, will be touring in support of his upcoming album, 'On An Island,' a follow-up to his second solo release 'About Face,' which came out in 1984, the last time he toured without Pink Floyd.

The new set is due in U.S. stores on March 7 via Columbia Records. The title track boasts guest vocals from David Crosby and Graham Nash. Pink Floyd keyboardist Rick Wright, Roxy Music lead guitarist Phil Manzanera, Robert Wyatt and Jools Holland also appear on the album."
My favorite guitarist from my favorite band. I am so there.

No comments:

Post a Comment