Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I don't want to jinx anything

But as much as I like Eric Balfour everything he has been in lately has been canceled. I quit watching SVU after Stephanie left because I didn't like the new ADA and their wasn't enought Ice-T to justify staying up that late.
CNN.com - 'SVU' character Cabot out of hiding - Dec 6, 2005: "Stephanie March, who left 'Law & Order: Special Victims Unit' after her character, Assistant District Attorney Cabot, was shot and sent away with a changed identity in an October 2003 episode, is joining Wolf's new NBC legal drama, 'Conviction.'

Rounding out the cast are Jordan Bridges and J. August Richards. They join previously cast Anson Mount, Eric Balfour, Julianne Nicholson and Milena Govich.

'Conviction' is described as a fast-paced, character-driven series focusing on young ADAs in New York who often tackle tough, high-profile cases."
I'm just glad she will be back on tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment