Monday, December 12, 2005

If I Had a Video IPOD

This is what I would do with it. I won't have to get a digital box in January so I can watch Battlestar Galactica, I can download it the next morning. I will miss seeing it on a larger screen, but I don't want to give Comcast another frogging dime.

Besides most of Pink Floyd, the music would definitely include these new favorites. Stitched Up by Herbie Hancock and John Mayer, When Soul Meets Body by Death Cab for Cutie (I just love this album, reminds me of Al Stewart's Year of the Cat), Sweet Emotion by Leo Kottke and Mike Gordon, Cab (new!) by Train, the new Depeche Mode album, Karma by deSol, KtTunstall (she rocks) and anything by Calexico.

This is just a hint in case anyone was interested in what I want for Christmas and whether it will be put to good use.

Plus I will take really good care of it and tell everyone that it was a gift from someone special.

Whoever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment