Thursday, January 05, 2006

Once Again I Skew

To the male side of the spectrum. I refuse to use IM because it interrupts me when I'm doing something interesting like checking the weather (get forecastfox for firefox), directions, all the news thats fit to print and some that's not, I'm currently taking a class so I can do my own blogging templates, and I find it extremely useful (over 50 bookmarks) for food related items.

Men Are From Google Women Are From Yahoo
The report found that women are more likely to use the Internet for emailing, getting maps and directions (after all, we men always know where we're going), looking for health and medical information, seeking support for health and personal problems, and getting religious information.

Men tend to be more intense Internet users than women, being more likely to go online daily (61% of men and 57% of women) and more likely to go online several times a day (44% of men and 39% of women).

Men also tend to go online in greater numbers than women but for a much broader variety of reasons. Men are more likely to use the Internet to check the weather, get news, find do-it-yourself information, acquire sports scores and information, look for political information, do job-related research, download software, listen to music, rate a product/person/service through an online reputation system, download music, use a webcam, and take a class.

Note there was nothing about "nurturing relationships."

No wonder I scored androgynous. I get it now, I look like a girl, think like a guy, act like I don't care, next thing you know I'll be waving my hands in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment