Thursday, January 19, 2006

Tom Cruise kills South Park episode

Update: I came back from the store and found this article posted to my blog. I didn't put it there, but it is something I might remark upon so I will leave it. Very strange though.

Cruise threatens legal action against Paramount if they show the South Park episode poking fun at his homosexuality. The episode (912 “Trapped in the Closet”) is now set to be top of the torrents. This isn't the first time the pint-sized scientologist has taken such measures to protect his right to have gay sex and at the same time have no-one mention it. All his lovers (of either sex I presume) have to sign NDAs prior to any under the covers action. He is as fervent about homophobia as he is about scientology.

tags: hollywood, gay, tv, south-park, satire, comedy, celebrity

No comments:

Post a Comment