Sunday, March 26, 2006

I Know This Sounds Weird

Anybody and I mean anybody who knows me, knows that I hate to ask for help. I can't believe I'm doing this.

I have no clothes. Bush has more than I do. No shoes that fit, no undies, shirts, pants or tops. I never thought it would make such a big change in my life. Comfort yes. How I present myself never occurred to me.

That is why I had to put the donation thing on the side. Somebody has already been extremely generous but now that the Mae Wests are gone, I'm drowning. I realize that everyone is in the same place, but I can't even go to Goodwil to try and find clothes.

What was I thinking? Was I? I know that my six faithful readers have supported my rantings and I appreciate you listening once again.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment