Tuesday, March 07, 2006

My First Post

I just checked, and sure enough my blogiversary is coming up at the end of the week. I wasn't very prolific in the beginning, something really lit my fire around the end of July and I started expressing myself on a regular basis, with the Katrina ineptitude pouring oil on the blaze. It seems I started with an attitude that the news wasn't being reported accurately and not too much seems to have changed since then.
Debsweb: "My interests are varied, but I have a few favorites that occupy a good percentage of my thinking time. Depending on my mood I can focus on politics (the stuff that gets glossed over on the national infotainment that describes itself as news), things that fall into the geek category (science, electronics, etc.), cooking/nutrition (from recipes to the latest health news) and anything else that strikes my fancy.

I am an Acupuncturist by trade, a borderline geek by nature and a home cook by intention. Almost any problem can be solved or defused by food. Whether you are hunting/gathering (shopping), prepping, cooking , presenting, eating or digesting, your mind should be focused on what you are doing. The above activities can be creative and relaxing with the reward being you get to eat the results. Digesting usually makes most people calm and sleepy. Thanksgiving springs to mind. National eating holiday."
I neglected to mention my interests of astrophysics, anthropology, veteran's affairs, stupid people tricks, most things Mac, Firefox and then discovered computer code that I could understand and write myself.

Wow! It almost sounds like I have ADHD except that I actually finish all of the article before moving on to the next thing that strikes my imagination. The internet is definitely my favorite toy.

Of all time. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.



And it doesn't hum as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment