Sunday, April 16, 2006

All Righty Then

I now "own" a motorhome that mom and I are slowly moving into. We will be having a "fire sale" of sorts next weekend, anything valuable to ME, I will try and store cheaply, everything else is going to a battered women's shelter or goodwill or any true Katrina victim.

Couches, tvs, coffee and end tables, lamps, computer desk, beautiful dining room table with chairs, queen and double size beds, the rest of the bedroom furniture and anything else I don't find important is on the shopping block.

Then after I have some work done on the vehicle, we are off camping and living the life my father had originally desired for this period in their life.

When one door closes, another opens. Sometimes it is just a small window but you can squeeze thru the other side and make it work for you if you have authority issues. And I have those. Galore.

At least we aren't completely homeless and might have a little fun to go along with it.

No wonder I like Eric Carmen. Wasn't that uplifting?

The king is dead, long live the queen. As usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment