Saturday, April 08, 2006

Mom's having a bad day

She just discovered that everything I had been telling her was true all along. That there would be only one solution offered, one I recommended that she take, but feels that giving up the control over her daily life activities and the privacy she enjoys is not an option that she wants to take.

It reminds of when she was a stepchild or when she couldn't speak English yet and my father had complete control of what people what, thought or expected of her. In other words, no decision she makeswill ever be the right one.

I feel so sorry for her. To be ignored for almost 25 years as an extension of our father, and is now the wishbone between her three children.

Other families have it worse, it is just that this is my mother.

Me luvs her lots.
Tags: , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment