Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The Dead Pool

Update: OMG! I thought I was bad but some of these guys have created their own wild ideas on how the series will be resolved. Wow!

Is the news getting you down? How about a little speculation that will hurt absolutely no one?
USATODAY.com - 'Potter' doomsday approaches, but for whom?: "Who will live, who will die? That's the question after J.K. Rowling suggested this week that she will kill off two main characters in the final Harry Potter installment. Could Harry be a victim? USA TODAY asked webmasters for two Potter fan websites who's most likely to perish in Book 7."
Ah yes, it's Harry Potter time. Whenever the book comes out we will be standing in line to get our copy. Mom loves the series, she has reread it three times, and really wants to know how it ends.

I notice they forgot Hagrid, who would do anything to protect Harry. I guess I'll have to wait with the rest of the world. My question is, how much longer?

No comments:

Post a Comment