Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Like Sands Through The Hourglass

These are the days of our lives. Thirteen years ago today, Lebanon was in somewhat of the same boat. It's like the drunk neighbor syndrome. They may be obnoxious most of the time but you can get along with them, then they go off the wagon and start destroying everything in sight for reasons that nobody will care about when it is time to clean up the damage. You hit me first is old and tiresome, a game that children play.

In relatively simple terms this guy explains finance and stuff. Like the impact of variable rate mortgages. The rest of his site looks pretty interesting, so into the feeder he goes, under finance.

The other site got more traffic in two days than this one gets in a week. Suburban Guerilla mentioned the risque pics and how unsuitable they were for the work environment and hundreds of people showed up. And that was after I got the site its own Sitemeter. Thanks Susie!

That's what I'm saying. I would like to see some aspect of the final frontier explored in my lifetime. Of course, I would also like to see the planet survive.

Support the troops. This is what happens when you "balance" the budget (favoring people who don't really need it) and taking from those you have forced to support your failing policies. The usual lack of preparedness that we have come to expect from this administration is showing in the cutbacks to the Veterans Administration during a time of war and the disconnect from the realities of war and how the troops survive during and after. It's like changing your money into chips so you can play poker. If you lose, well, they are only chips. Our veterans deserve better.

Stupid. Just stupid. Did I mention how stupid this was?

It isn't like North Korea or Iran for goodness sake, Pakistan is only harboring Osama been Forgotten.

Fascinating. I have long believed that Shai can read my mind, energy field, whatever. I have run little experiments and she plays along about 90% of the time. I think pugs are bred for that. Maybe it's in that second code of DNA.

True. Oh so true. I love Apple. As much as I love Firefox, I don't use Thunderbird because the Mail program works for me. I just wish I was able to keep my dotmac account, but I will survive with gmail.

No comments:

Post a Comment