Saturday, August 05, 2006

Same Old, Same Old

Bombs, war, civilian deaths, rocket attack, governmental obfuscation, Bush is still clueless, the list goes on and on. At the moment I'm tired of repeating myself.

You never know where you might find a good samaritan, even if you thought he was a lawbreaker.


Are you single, male and never been married? No prospects on the horizon? You are not alone. Looks like being by yourself is increasing.

Gas prices got you down? Become a hypermiler. I think I'll get an oil change this week.

One step closer to a police state.

I don't look at the numbers anymore, I just buy what fits and is in a relatively decent color. I'm fully aware that since I weigh more than I did then, I can't possibly be a smaller size at a higher weight. Something about the laws of physics.

No comments:

Post a Comment