Thursday, November 09, 2006

A Gentle Giant Passes

This makes me so sad. He was one of my favorites on 60 Minutes, now I guess they'll have to find somebody else to do great interviews with obnoxious stars and still be able to do a hard hitting segment exposing sexual abuse in the clergy and still sound polite.

Rest in peace Mr. Bradley, you will be sorely missed. At least you were able to stay and see America start on the long road back to freedom and democracy.

The end of the year is always a death watch. Then we get to cry all over again when they do the year end retrospectives and the Oscars and Emmys will remind us of those who have gone before us. I'd better stock up on the Kleenex.

3 comments:

  1. Gerald Levert also just passed away. Sad. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had a good cry for some time and his passing has ended the drought.

    ReplyDelete