Friday, November 17, 2006

May The Farce Be With You

Of all the religions currently practiced on earth, I waver between Humanism and a deep appreciation of the Force (Qi). It seems that even without lightsabers, spaceships or space aliens that the Jedi religion is the fourth largest in the U.K. and they want recognition.

Star Trek geeks can now meet each other through a dating service that caters to their interests. Finally, a dating site where looks and money aren't the most important thing. Which is probably a good thing.

Oh no, Condi is finally worried about China and their military. Who could have foreseen that? Nothing like locking the barn door after the horse has been stolen. A Bush administration specialty, one they excel at like no other administration in history.

If your hard drive crashed and all your music was on it and the iPod, could you retrieve your music? Not normally but some enterprising people have devised ways to transfer the contents of your iPod to your new computer or hard drive. And they are easy.

Fallacious arguments. A list.

Not my type. While I approve of Ms. Fleiss' idea and wouldn't mind using the service, I think I would prefer someone who could make a little more conversation. If I'm going to fulfill a fantasy, it will be the one where a member of the "master" race does my bidding.

I received my Live From The Archives Vol. 13 yesterday. Good music, good cause. It goes on sale tomorrow. This is a great way to help people with low food security. Previously known as hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment