Thursday, December 28, 2006

Thursday Morning Nibbles

Of all the people poised to run, John Edwards is my favorite and most likely to get my vote at this point. If it had been Edwards/Kerry in 2004 instead of the other way around, America would be a much different place and 2 billion that was wasted in fraud might actually have gone to Katrina victims. Bringing attention to the growing economic and opportunity divide is an extremely worthwhile cause. At least I don't want to put my foot through the tv whenever I see him, unlike the current occupant of the White House.

Which Rotter will Pot Potter? The betting has been increasing since J.K. Rowling released the title of Harry Potter's last novel.

So, executing Saddam might spark some violence. Ya think? The last link to stability, no matter how messed up it was? I guess one of the many differences between the people of the Middle East and the US is that Middle Easterners aren't afraid to express their emotions or their dislike of their government. No sheeples there, as long as you overlook a fanatical adherence to fundamental religion.

Avoiding fees, 35 of them. Now that's something practical.

I don't think that going to a coffee shop will help me get my housework done, but different strokes for different folks.

I am not interested in eating cloned food. Ever. And I should be the one to make that choice, not the government. Put the labels on the "food" so I can make my choice known with my pocketbook since that's all that seems to matter nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment