Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I've Been Remiss

A few days ago, JollyRoger tagged me with the Random 8 meme, and I haven't done it. Bad girl. These are the rules:
Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.
Players should tag 8 other people and notify them that they have been tagged.
Hmm, I don't know about 8 other people but I can be a party of the first part.
  1. I love rock music, with a partiality to Southern rock but my favorite band is Pink Floyd and my favorite album is Winelight by Grover Washington, Jr.
  2. I've lived in five different countries, seven different states and seventeen different cities, sometimes more than once.
  3. The Army taught me to troubleshoot missile guidance control systems but now I use that same skill for everything from car problems to people.
  4. I have serious authority issues. Just because one is white, black, tall, short, rich, poor, your parents helped you out, wearing a uniform, older or bigger than me is not a reason for me to do something that doesn't make sense. A gun negates this attitude
  5. I worked on John Anderson's campaign in 1980 but I didn't vote because when I got off work at five, the election had already been called in Reagan's favor.
  6. My favorite cake is coconut layer. Preferably more coconut than sweet, I'm not really a sweet fan but I love meat and potatoes. Veggies too. I guess I like real food.
  7. Injustice, of any sort, sets off number four which makes me say "it's not fair" at least once a day.
  8. I'm a five. And proud of it.
There are some people I would like to tag, but they aren't they type who would want to do this. I also forgot to add a link that someone asked me to do several weeks ago. I'm sorry. And I really do believe in sex education.

Sigh. Military hospitals are overworked. Now there's a surprise. Not. And guess what? I don't think it's fair.

The poor hardly ever right wing must be so disappointed, it IS a crime to obstruct justice. Fortunately for Scooter he won't be forced to spend extra time in a mental facility after he completes his jail sentence (like that's going to happen!), unless he has a competency hearing. Now, that's fair.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I don'tdo them either. But some people can get to me :)

    My next meme may be to explain 25 ways in which Chimpy has soiled the United States of America.

    ReplyDelete