Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Wednesday Observations

Is Stephen Colbert the Pat Paulsen of the 21st Century? I hope so but will his slogan be as good? Nation, he just might be serious. I would vote for him, he's funnier than all the other jokers in the race.

31 hours and 4 minutes to go cross country. The Gumball Rally just isn't what it used to be, or as my favorite line states, "Fifty-five is fast enough to kill you, but slow enough to make you think you're safe."

It looks like they are going to try and total out my car. The adjuster said there was about 7K worth of damage with probably another 1K hidden somewhere. My insurance company thinks that the damages to the structure I hit are going to be more than my coverage. Yup, it's another great day in the neighborhood.

2 comments:

  1. Good morning, Debra.

    As an atheist, I don't go much for any type of superstitions, so, I'll let others reason why, but I've noticed that less one can afford, the more things tend to cost. I don't think it's just me, anyway.

    Hang in there. You're gonna make it okay; I'm positive about this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so, sometimes the journey is more difficult than one had planned.

    It's all about proportions.

    ReplyDelete