Thursday, July 31, 2008

Oops, Needed A Title

You can always tell when I'm disgusted with politics as usual, I play with the blog design.  I went back to the Neo configuration, with a few mods on my part.  The mods took me most of yesterday and part of this morning, so I gave up on adding the header picture for the moment.  It just wasn't coming out right.  It's amazing how much you forget about playing with coding and RGBs when computing isn't your profession.

The best part about Neo, the template not the hero, is that the whole blog doesn't have to reload (only the top post, much faster for those in a hurry) if you click on one of the post links on the left hand side, which is currently set for the last 20 posts.   I realized that I had accidentally destroyed the posting function and hopefully it will nowwork for somebody besides me.  Let me know if it does or doesn't.

I also went back to the dark template because it's easier on my eyes.  I'm getting older and less functional as the days go by.

No comments:

Post a Comment