Tuesday, March 24, 2009

For Jade Goody

I was playing Sudoku on the ole iTouch and this song came on and as I listened to the lyrics, I literally started to have palpitations which made it impossible to beat my best time.  As anybody who knows me will tell you, I despise reality television.  But if one thing she did in her last few months of life benefits her children, she has done as much as a mother could, or should to provide for her chidlren.  Rest in peace, may I give it as good as an effort when my back is against the last wall. I may not cry for yesterday but I will did cry for the tomorrows you will have missed.

No matter how bad one may think that their life sucks, someone else's life always sucks worse.  My heart goes out to her family and especially to her children.  Lindsay, Britney and Paris should get down on their hands and knees and thank the Universe every morning  that Thanatos has overlooked their worthless cabooses one more time and took Natalie Richardson and Jade Goody instead.

If only Blackdog knew how much he was really going to be missed.  If only he knew.

BBB

I made a typo of Ms. Goody's name and corrected it.

No comments:

Post a Comment