Friday, June 05, 2009

We Never Promised You A Rose Garden

Bitch, bitch, bitch.  Geez, we can't make anybody happy and truthfully, it isn't our job.  We elected Obama President of the United States and I'm sorry that he isn't the world leader you wanted.  He isn't the world leader I wanted but I've learned to deal and so will you.  He's better than his predecessor but that is only because the bar was set so low.  Be grateful he isn't worse.

Can I have what Horowitz has been smoking?  Exactly how are the Iraqis better off now than eight years ago?  Their cities and infrastructure are in ruins, hospitals are without doctors, women have lost most of their rights, electricity and running water are scarce, their economy is in shambles, tens of thousands of men, women and children are dead and we're leaving them to hold the bag.  This is improvement?  I'd hate to see what bad looks like.

Speaking of bad places to live, I'm headed off to California for the day.  I need to go to the DMV to get another title to my car, I lost the one I had.  Being a prudent person I called to make sure they were open and found out that it will take them six to eight weeks to process the paperwork.  I need the title ASAP because I need to get a title loan, not the smartest financial move but this is an emergency.  I cracked a molar right off the filling and every time I move my tongue the sharp point that is left scrapes the side of my tongue.  To say nothing of the constant metallic taste in my mouth.  On the bright side I've lost a few pounds this week because nothing tastes good.  And it hurts to chew.

Grasshopper, we hardly knew ye, maybe the KY Jelly would have been a better choice.  Rest in peace Kwai Chang Caine,

No comments:

Post a Comment