Friday, October 14, 2005

They must be kidding

That would be the only excuse to keep calling and not using any common sense. Just do what we tell you, even if it's morally wrong.
For Injured U.S. Troops, 'Financial Friendly Fire': "Months later, home with his wife and stepson, Loria was stunned to receive a call from a collection agency. He owed $646 for housing: nine days of rent, damaged window blinds, a broken refrigerator tray.

'They call and they call and they call,' he said. 'They're nasty to me.' Sometimes, he said, he feels outraged. 'I don't know how much you want from me. I already gave you one arm and a part of a leg.'"
Former job classification for collection agency workers: Abu Ghraib interrogators.

Makes me wanna holler and throw up both my hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment