Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Verizon Sucks

As much as I love technology, I can't see springing for a new phone until my contract runs out. What is the point of having Bluetooth just for headphone capability? Verizon wants you to transfer everything through their site and pay for it so they disable most of the technology on the phone.
Wireless gadgets go chic - washingtonpost.com Highlights - MSNBC.com: "The number of cell phones that come with Bluetooth capability is in the 55 percent range, and by the end of the year, most phones will have it built in -- which, in turn, means a bigger market for wearable stuff, said Towster, Cingular's senior director of devices and accessories. 'There's talk, discussion and development around [clothing] products as well,' he said. 'It's easier to use when integrated with everyday items that people already use.'"
But after that, I will buy for the phone, not the coverage. That seems to be getting more uniform and I want my phone to be completely wireless at all times, even charging but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Besides Apple will probably have something really cool by next Sept, that meets all my needs. And looks cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment