Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Betrayal

It comes in all forms, from all kinds of people. Even the ones you think you know. Sometimes daughters make observations about mothers that are all too true. Oh well, you can always sleep it off. I guess when the only tool you have is a hammer, the whole world looks like a nail.

6 hours of my life wasted, handcuffed on a main street in front of my 75 year old mother, with the police restraining her at her place of work, me in the back of a police car. It was sooo much fun. Did I mention it was in front of the office manager of our apartment building? Eviction notice most certain. To say nothing of making the basic problem worse, the doctor found no merit,(severe stress, temper, extreme pain, frustration), being forced to suffer below freezing temps (that's what it felt like), a totally new staff to get to know and convince, some of the strangest people I have ever had the misfortune to meet that weren't near a bus top. Wonderful night.

Thanks to a "friend" who would rather not get personally involved, but the "correct" authorities should make all the decisions. Knew all the code words. What a democrat, manipulative and quite ineffective other than to make my medical licence "dependent". Absolutely the wrong solution at definitely the wrong time. How Bushian.

My IQ is not anywhere near the lowest percentage. I don't care which one you pick unless it is one of those Prometheus guys. And what are the odds of that happening on a daily basis? On the other hand, I do live in Silicon Valley.

Herman Melville is definitely on my mind.



No comments:

Post a Comment