Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Not Being Able To Get Around

is really becoming painful and getting on my last nerve. I got stuck in stop and go rain traffic (evertime it rains in CA it is like a new experience) and by the time I made it to physical therapy I could barely walk. The reduction itches in a few places but the fire traveling from my big toe to my knee is more than I can handle.

I am allerigic pain meds, I have calls into doctors and pharmacists to see if I can take some aspirin so soon after surgery but the big fear now seems to be that since I had such a severe reaction to ibuprofen that it may have affected my response to aspirin.

Yesterday's mail included two lovely letters from lawyers complete with threats and all. Right now I don't care, I just want the pain to stop and worry about the rest later.

I really am such an American.

No comments:

Post a Comment