Friday, April 07, 2006

Friday Random 10, April 7 2006

1. Fadeaway by the BoDeans from KFOG Vol Eleven
2. Calypso by Robert Randolph and the Family Band from Unclassified
3. Damn it, Rose by Don Henley from Inside Job
4. Slow Burn by Pamela Williams from Saxtress
5. More Than This by Roxy Music from Avalon
6. At My Front Door (Crazy Little Mama) by the El Dorados for Dancin and Romancin in the 50's and 60's
7. Days Go By by Dirty Vegas from Dirty Vegas
8. Cancer for the Cure by the Eels from American Beauty
9. My Thanksgiving by Don Henley from Inside Job
10. Heart and Soul by the Cleftones for Dancin and Romancin in the 50's and 60's

I think I desperately need some more music. I still have 23 GB available so the list should start repeating in short order.

Feeding this thing is more expensive than it actually was (since it was a gift). Any suggestions?

The Montrose version of Town Without Pity is on vinyl. So far. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment