Thursday, April 06, 2006

This Blog Will Be Closing

In a few days. The past three weeks has shown the lack of love and caring within my family. To them if it can't be solved by a dollar, it doesn't exist. But don't ask them for the dollar, that is a no no and shows that you are irresponsible, especially if you haven't had a job in 4 years (not me). You can forget that part about going back to school and getting your master's that didn't count, I was just avoiding reality.

I am physically and legally prohibited (state disability) from earning money at the moment and due to the damage to my foot it looks like it will last a good two to three months (if I'm lucky) before I am legally employable. It is all my fault, if I only tried to work harder, things would get better. You learn a lot about people when the chips are down, they like to see if more will fall so they can pick up the pieces and use them to their advantage.

As soon as I figure out how to change the IP address, a different state will be my home, being 50 will involve a completely new life for me.

I'll miss those 6 readers of mine.

Love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment