Monday, June 19, 2006

Random Flickr Monday


IMG_0382.JPG
Originally uploaded by frankenspock.
Today's image is number 0382, the Poo Ping Palace. Once again, I've been there. Many years ago I lived in Tujunga, CA and had a friend that liked to spend time in Thailand (I realize now his interest tended toward the pubescent generation) and we used to order from this restaurant all the time. The food rocks, the name...not so much. Our favorite was the beef salad, yum neau. We would get it so spicy that sweat would break out on the guys foreheads. I was talking about this place a few days ago, because finding a good Thai restaurant is harder than you would think, they have become so Americanized and bland.

Tom, I think I've found my theme. Oh the places we'll go and the things we might see. Finally a use for all that travel and experience. Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment