Thursday, June 08, 2006

Today's Favorite Quote

No matter what else I read today, this will probably be my favorite al-Zarqawi quote, even if it was over at DailyKos (no link):
CHEERS to finding a really evil needle in a really big haystack. U.S. forces rocked terrorist Abu Musab "Dick" al-Zarqawi's world last night when they tossed a thousand pounds of explosive whupass down his gullet. They found his body in the bedroom. And the kitchen. And the den. And the garage. And the neighbor's apartment. And I think I found an eyebrow in my Cocoa Puffs this morning. My only regret: he didn't know what hit him.
Who says liberals want the insurgency to succeed? We don't, we just realize that we broke the country when we didn't need to. Now we get to cheer when a bad guy is killed and hope it doesn't inspire anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment