Friday, July 14, 2006

Friday Fripperies

I'm in the process of changing my emails. My .mac account is expiring at midnight, therefore I need to find a substitute. As much as I hate it, Gmail looks like the way I'm headed. I like my Mail app, so I probably won't switch to Thunderbird, but I'm open to suggestion.

This is beyond the pale. It's been nine years. Leave it alone.

Big Bang Theory go bye bye. And it wasn't even a best laid plan.

Better late than never. Not really, but at least somebody besides us bloggers think that there should be checks and balances.

Totally effed. Hubris and pathos, never a good opposition. Have no fear, if there is a way to fix this situation, we will screw it up.

It's pod check in time. I took a lot of music off because I caught myself skipping over the songs every time they came on. I used to like Hotel California. I guess it is just overplayed, sort of like when I lived in Alabama and Sweet Home Alabama came out. They played that song on every single station. Rock, country and classical. It was Alabama, it qualified.

1. Walk A Mile by Tom Scott
2. Marooned by Pink Floyd (one of my favorite 10 songs, a beautiful instrumental)
3. Dance Away by Bryan Ferry
4. Cocaine by Eric Clapton
5. The Matador and the Maiden by Pamela Williams
6. Knockin' On Heaven's Door by Warren Zevon (definite lump throat material)
7. Bron-Y-Aur Stomp by Led Zeppelin
8. Gimme All Your Lovin' by ZZ Top
9. Spanish Flea by Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass
10. Havana Club by Ottmar Liebert & Luna Negra

I would like to have more sixties music, I have fond memories of listening to my transistor radio and playing in the fields of grass in Puerto Rico and would like to revisit them as a shuffle experience. The new Snow Patrol song wouldn't be a bad addition.

Winchester Cathedral
, you're bringing me down. As opposed to the news.

1.

No comments:

Post a Comment