Friday, July 21, 2006

Lost My Purse

Think I left it in the basket at Costco last night. It is one of those wallet organizer things. Very small. Didn't realize I didn't have it until I went to look for my cell before I went to bed. This is really going to suck.

I've been working outside in what may euphemistically be called my front yard. I was weeding and putting up a white picket fence in the heat. I think it addled my brain.

Friday Random Ten - Looks like war and romance. Not that there is much difference.

1. Sunshine Of Your Love by Cream
2. Also Sprach Zarathustra by Deodato
3. Waiting For A Girl Like You by Foreigner
4. Old Time God
5. Peel Me A Grape by Diana Krall
6. Time Waits For No One by Ambrosia
7. Move it On Over by George Thorogood and the Destroyers
8. When The Tigers Broke Free by Pink Floyd
9. Romeo and Juliet: Love Theme by Arthur Fiedler
10. Keep On Smilin' by Wet Willie

No comments:

Post a Comment