Thursday, August 31, 2006

Thursday's Irritants

I had this great post ready to print and Firefox hung up on me. Session Manager was unable to restore the post since I hadn't saved it. That wasn't the first irritant this morning but it did make my jaw lock up. I can't remember all the snark and opinion that accompanied the links but here they are.

Find another job. I've written about this before and my opinion hasn't changed. It is just a short step from refusing to treat people for religious reasons to refusing to treat other races and nationalities. This is not acceptable.

They found The Scream, now I feel less anxious.

Did you know that drinking fruit and vegetable juice can help in Alzheimer's prevention? I just want to know if it still works if you have been mixing it with alcohol. Vegetable juice has less calories than fruit juice if you are watching your calories.

No Child Left Behind. What a joke. We are graduating kids who are functionally illiterate but this program's creator thinks that the program is as pure as Ivory Snow. No joke. Proving that she is a card carrying member of the "we don't need no stinkin reality" White House brigade.

Speaking of not based in reality, we now have Bush 3.0. Dude has more stories and excuses than sand on a beach. The explanations change faster than I can keep up. His goal before he leaves office? Leave the world as a burning ball of flame.

Poverty and poor health are related. Doh! Poor food, lack of education as well as poor access to preventative health care and voila', you have a recipe for disaster.

How about teaching them to behave in public and to be aware of their surrounding? Another short term solution that has life ramifications.

I would watch this movie. Interesting concept. It will never be shown in the United States, but it sounds fascinating.

Oops. Do rich people get convicted of crimes when they are innocent? Or is money in play in a different way? This story needs a little watching because I'm tired of war.

5 comments:

  1. No kidding find another job. How can a doctor be such an idiot anyway?

    I am scream for joy!

    Prevents a lot of stuff like drinking vodka straight!

    Reality and washington dc do not mix

    Yet people still believe the idiot in chief

    I would have never known that if they did not tell me...what a waste of time.

    That takes too much work

    May give people ideas.

    It did seem a little too easy now didn't it, and sometimes the rich get screwed. But it is not often and it is usually by some call girl named star. Honest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.neatorama.com/images/2006-08/spock-pug.jpg

    Thought you'd like this
    Rick J

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Jesusistan gay-marriage push was all about making it OK for white people to be prejudiced again. One only has to look at the ties between Jesusistan "Family" groups and traditional white-sheet organizations for confirmation of their real agenda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pug did not look happy. Shai would never let me do that to her.

    ReplyDelete