Sunday, September 17, 2006

I've Been Memed!

By Mixter and it didn't show up for a while. So here goes.

Things I would like to do before I die:
1. Travel in space. Duh!
2. Cruise the world
3. Fugu

Things I cannot do:

1. Lift both eyebrows like Spock. I can do the right one only.
2. Deal with passive aggressive people and keep my temper.
3. Stand idly by as this country loses everything that make it great.

Things I can do:

1. Cook from scratch and without a cookbook. Anything I want as long as I'm not baking.
2. Speak extemporaneously
3. Take tests. I take tests for fun. I'm sick.

Things that attracted me to my spouse:

I was nineteen, I don't remember and it obviously wasn't well thought out since I'm divorced.

Things I say most often:

1. F**K
2. Walkies?
3. What happened to my country?

Books I like to read:

Covered that in the last meme.

Movies I like to see:

1. The Empire Strikes Back
2. The Princess Bride
3. Raiders of the Lost Ark

Hmm, should I tag The Truffle and Praxxus (miss him)?

3 comments:

  1. "Walkies?"

    To your dog? To your friends? Do you have a Gromit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. To my pug, the queen of the house, she who rules with an iron paw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she who rules with an iron paw.

    Ok...I get it. She says "Arf!" And you say, "how high?"

    ReplyDelete