Friday, October 06, 2006

It's Friday!

If the brain is supposedly hard wired to play fair, then how do you explain the rightwing's disconnected from reality bunch? They act like their DLPFC had a sustained shock.

I almost forgot to add this new wrinkle in Alzheimer's prevention. Maybe some of that youth isn't so misspent after all.

It looks like it might be possible to teleport in my lifetime. In Star Trek you could only teleport off and on to a planet, not teleport through the planet, something about line of sight.

Personally, I hate shopping. For clothes, that is, and I can count the pairs of shoes I have on one hand. That being said, I have spent many a happy hour at Fry's or in a book or grocery store. If I am going to buy any item that is not edible, then I research it before I part with my money. I like to know all my options and do like to spend the least amount of money that I can get away with. That way I can buy accessories or go out to a nice dinner.

So once again I skew toward the male side of the spectrum. It's a good thing I'm confident in being female or I would start to wonder. At least I'm not compulsive.


1 comment:

  1. What I would like is to teleport part of my thought pattern to work so that I could do my job while the rest of me goes out and plays.

    ReplyDelete