Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Humpday Alternate Realities

I see there's a new Baghdad Bob, let's hope that even if he's not effective that he's as funny as the original.

I'm listening to Raptures Riders, a mashup of The Door's Riders on the Storm and Blondie's Rapture, I liked it. It was ...different. What will they think of next?

Bush flirts with alternate realities. He will have made his speech on expanding the military by the time I get done writing this post, probably something like: If you or your parents make less than 100K and haven't donated to the Republican party, you are subject to the draft and prepare to report to your nearest induction station so you can help fight my war on terror. Against the Constitution and the American people.

I prefer to go out to eat dinner by myself, it started when I got divorced many years ago. It's my version of being rich and the only time when people do for me what do for others. I can read, listen to music, watch a show on my iPod and just generally relax. I don't have to entertain anyone and the only person I have to talk to is my server. I guess dining alone is traumatic for other people, but I don't feel like a loser. I guess it's all in the attitude.

Talk about disconnected from reality, this guy has gone a little over the edge. That was some amazing logic, equating using Linux with the financial destruction of the United States and Osama uses it so therefore it is all a plot. Dude, Osama uses it because it is difficult to track, he isn't stupid and it does the job he needs without the spyware. Doh!

The geography of religion, 5000 years in 90 seconds, very interesting.

Hybrid herb. Great that it resists herbicide and that it can be grown all year long, but what about the quality?

Even the Wall Street Journal believes that the Iraq war has backfired, which is a polite way of saying that it is so bad that even the kool aid drinkers have noticed. Now it's all on Rice to use diplomacy to ease the tension in the Middle East. We are so...

No comments:

Post a Comment