Saturday, February 03, 2007

Saturday Morning Fripperies

David Lee Roth is going on tour with Van Halen this summer. It must feel weird to go back to your old job once a decade, you never know what you might find. Such as a summer tour is your only option when the bassist is fifteen. I guess the cradle really did rock. The Police are performing together again, could a Pink Floyd reunion be in the cards? Please?

For most of my life, I have stared in wonderment and disbelief when people started talking about their dreams. That is some weird stuff. I very rarely remember my dreams, as in I think I had one a couple of months ago and then there were a couple back in 1997. I kid you not. And I certainly never have Rozerem type dreams. I think I'm too literal, plus I spend an inordinate amount of time thinking about what I'm thinking about.

I'm normally a little more articulate than this, but who the frak cares? Considering the amount of black players, it was only a matter of time. Though I have to admit, the idea of Limpballs trying to spin that they only got there because the team propped them up, is entertaining. To say the least.

I love saunas, I can stay in about twenty minutes. After about twelve, I'm warm enough to start stretching. This looks a little small but cute. Not that I'm a hedonist or anything, but does the shower side do steam and aromatherapy?

Twenty years later, who ya gonna call? The same heroes as the last time. Remember to think of the least scary monster possible.

Did you feel left out of the Boston stupidity? Now you too can do your part to play whack-a-mole with the radical mooninites.

Mom is so excited. Only 167 more sleeps and then we'll all know how it ends. I'll probably get my copy at Costco.

Convince me. Certainly quieter than arguing in person though I don't know if all the topics are relevant. Pirates vs. Ninjas?

Kvatch has a post up about self-hosting. I know I'm one of the few who is enjoying playing with Blogger, but until I can afford something better than free, I won't complain. Too much. Oops, gotta go, Blogger is having a scheduled outage in an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment