Wednesday, April 25, 2007

One Toke Over The Line

Pot 2.0, maybe it would be funnier if I smoked some. Oregon pot has 33% THC? Wow. This month's fear mongering story about marijuana has been released. Am I going to have to give pot its own label? Moderation is the key to all things. Chronic use can lead to happiness or to the hospital if you don't know what you are doing. Maybe the author should have checked in with Time, they could have coordinated the articles.

Update: Once I saw this article, I just had to add it to the drug edition. What will they think of next? If Prozac can make young adults suicidal, how will it affect dogs? And how would you know if your dog was suicidal? Shai was crate trained and she always had a Kong filled with a treat when we left her alone. She knows if we are going out and once she comes to the conclusion that she isn't going on a puppy ride, she sits and faces the door with the treats. Her attitude is; get going so I can have my treat, what are you waiting for? She's a good dog and I love her dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment