Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tuesday Morning Natterings

I'm back. The birthday was just like all the others, unfortunately. The bright spot was going to Cache Creek with mom and coming back with more money than we started with. Not much, but every little bit helps. My friend L gave me a bike and one of those musical birthday cards. Bad to the bone, even though I am a major Star Wars (where are they now?) fan. As the music was playing, I slowly tried to peak into the card just to see how it worked. He started cracking up, called me a geek and asked me not to disassemble it in front of him. I'm not my brother, I don't disassemble things, I just wanted to see the general idea. It's just a computer board, about an inch and a half long.

Heroes rocked, but this person has issues. Sylar isn't dead, of this I'm pretty sure. Everything else is open to manipulation and contract disputes. I just hope that they don't do a Lost thing and screw up the second season. 30 episodes next year, it's about time that someone realized that there were more weeks that we might enjoy watching new fare.

I was so tired after the weekend that I left my laptop somewhere else and couldn't recover it until last night, so I'm way behind on my reading and by extension, my ranting.

Impeachment and why hasn't it been taken seriously? I don't really care but let's get the show on the road, before it leads to national oblivion.

And on that note, I'm off to buy a helmet.

No comments:

Post a Comment