Thursday, July 26, 2007

Proper Attire Required

No jeans, no shorts, no sneakers, no miniskirts, no T-shirts and no tank tops, no matter what the weather conditions are, if you want to see the White House. Suits, dresses and appropriate footwear will now be the mandatory dress code for touring the White House. The imperial presidency is now in full swing mandating the vacation attire of people who pay its salary and for the upkeep of the White House. I guess this site was prescient, if not entirely accurate. Can a national uniform be far behind? I'm sort of joking, but not really.

Indecision 2008 is in full swing and much has been made of the money race, so who is making the most money off the populace this early in the game?



I'd rather live free and die hard, but what do I know? Thanks to Michelle (she responds to email really quickly) at Comedy Central for the heads up and the links to the conservative talking points in the sidebar.

It was a big battle between Shai and myself while training her to drink clean water. Being the little princess that she is, she prefers running water over still and when she is at home, she always gets bottled water. My reasoning was that she is smaller and if there is anything toxic in the tap water it would affect her faster than it would affect me. I'm not the only one who thinks so. She's my best (and most expensive) friend and why cheap out on the most important part of her diet?

2 comments:

  1. There's no way I haul my jean clad behind to the White House. The air quality alone would be enough to keep me away. But if I did go? I'd make sure I didn't clean my boots off after picking the stalls. How would they be able to tell my horse shit from they're own?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant "I'd". My eyesight leaves a lot to be desired, Debra. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete