Saturday, September 22, 2007

Racism In The News

First, a smiley. WaterTiger strikes again. I laughed. I also watched it for a minute or two. It may have been repetitive, but in extremely satisfying and entertaining way. If only it could really happen.

Dipshit O'Reilly was surprised to find that black people have manners and know how to behave in public. Now that is true racism. What a stupid git. As has been noted by many people before me, Falafel boy needs a strong dose of STFU. I can't even try to be nice on this one. FOAD.

It's so sad that outright racism is becoming more prevalent, we should have moved past that by now. A suspected neo-Nazi site has published the names and addresses of the Jena 6 and warned them to expect "justice". It's amazing to me that some people still have these strange beliefs. I may be black, but the only way I can carry a tune is if I'm holding my iPod. I can't dance and I don't have the vaguest idea of what f'shizzle means, nor do I want to.

The puppet masquerading as president keeps trying to blame Democrats for the children's health care fiasco when he is the one who's at fault. He seems to think that threatening a veto and inflammatory declarations of partisan politics will help him get his way in screwing over the children of the United States. Again. Right now some of the Republicans are openly disagreeing with Bush and threatening to override his promised veto. Or as Senator Hatch put it so eloquently, "you bet your sweet bippy". Because this is about children they might actually stick to it, but the last few years of standing up and then capitulating at the last moment have left me a little hesitant to believe the hype. Am I being too cynical? Or just realistic?

Well of course the Bush administration is going to deny chemotherapy treatment to illegal immigrants. What else can you expect from a man who believes in the death penalty? You have to follow his reasoning. They've done all the work they can, now that they're sick they are just a drain on the system and the sooner they die, the sooner they can be replaced by another healthy slave immigrant.

Makes you proud to be an American, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment