Friday, October 05, 2007

Geeking Out

An electric car with wheels that turn 90 degrees for easy parking, a body that swivels so you can change directions and a robot that can sense one's mood? The latter is supposed to be for companionship, but it's a little too close to "I'm sorry Dave, I afraid I can't do that", for me. Pivo, which is supposed to be short for pivot is pretty cute although its name needs a help.

See-through toilets. Fortunately they are talking about the tanks and not the bowls. They look a little busy to me, but you should be abe to decorate them any way you want.

Cosmetic chemical cocktails. Some women absorb 5 pounds of chemicals (such as arsenic in eyeshadow) through their skin and eat five lipsticks per year (over a lifetime that works out to 1.5 pounds of lard) in an effort to look and feel good about themselves. The sad part is that men are starting to use some of these products too. Maybe not the lipsticks or eyeshadow, but the marketing of creams, lotions and manly body sprays is definitely on the rise.

I hope so. Coral reefs are some of the most beautiful scenery on earth and if they can adapt to global warming, it would be a great thing.

Transparent plastic that is as strong as steel. Nice.


----------------
Listening to: Deodato - Also Sprach Zarathustra
and Queen - I Want It All via FoxyTunes

I swear iTunes has a mind of its own. And a sense of humor, but it might just be my choice in music since all it gets to do is pick the order.

No comments:

Post a Comment