Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Weird Science

This was just too good to pass up. The ten most bizarre "scientific" experiments. From the stupid (Filling out forms during a simulated plane crash shows that extreme stress affects cognitive ability. Really? If I was in a situation where I thought I was going to die, I certainly wouldn't be filling out insurance forms, I'd be doing everything in my power to make sure they weren't needed.) to the disgusting (Drinking fresh vomit. Doesn't really matter what the circumstance are, does it?), with the obvious (Laughing is a response to being tickled and, I'm really trying to resist being too snarky here, male turkeys can be aroused by just a head on a stick!) in between, some of the more questionable quests for scientific knowledge are revealed in all their glory.

Critical thinking just isn't what it used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment