Friday, January 04, 2008

Avoidance Activities

While I wait for the sneak preview of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles on Yahoo!, I'm wasting time playing the Find 815 game. I haven't watched Lost for the last two seasons but I found all the clues so far and have to wait another two hours for the story to continue.

Anything besides listen to people pontificate about the latest from the Idiots Out Wandering Aimlessly and their stupid caucus that determines who the rest of the country gets a chance to vote for. Honestly, could they have picked any two worse candidates? Huckabee is a political bible thumper who doesn't believe in evolution and Obama believes in anything that is attached to the almighty dollar. Change. Riiight. And my check is in the mail, the police are here to help me and this will only hurt a little bit.

I was sitting at a stop light in downtown San Jose and a huge tree fell over. It missed my car by inches, it was so close I could smell the tree sap. Trees and branches are everywhere. Mother Nature is magnificent, isn't she?

3Bs

No comments:

Post a Comment