Sunday, July 20, 2008

Integrity, What's That?

How did we go from being known as the land of the free, home of the brave,  a shining beacon of light and hope to a nation that our staunchest allies believes can't be trusted to tell the truth?

When did it become okay to lie to people and then blame them for the results of listening to the sweet nothings whispered in their ears?

Racism supposedly isn't a problem in this country and anybody that thinks there is, is supposed to get over it.  That sounds all well and good unless you live in a part of the country where it's obvious that racism is alive and well.

Why did iTunes play Lunatic Fringe and Brain Damage while I was writing the above?

Sheesh!  I've always known my opinion was irrelevant, life has made that all too apparent, but thank you Glenn for pointing that nobody else's is either.

It's 10:55 Sunday morning in California as I'm writing this and I haven't decided whether or not to spend the last of my cash on going to see the Dark Knight and they already know the movie made $155.34 million for the weekend.  How is that possible?

No wonder the populace keeps losing elections.  Who knew the Netroots Nation had rules.  One of them being that you had to be nice to Speaker Pelosi, even though she hasn't done a thing that the Democrats elected her to accomplish.  Glad I didn't waste my money.

The Destroyer speaks.  Doesn't he know that everyone is at the convention and will get around to doing his bidding when they get back?

3Bs

No comments:

Post a Comment