Friday, September 05, 2008

I'm Sorry

This is the longest I've gone without posting, life is sucking the big one at the moment and I can't focus on anything else except earning some money in a real hurry.  I'm in a jam and it's very sticky.

Besides, not much has really changed in the last week.  The Demowienies are still not doing their job of checks and balances, the Republicans are in deep doodoo due to their choice of VP candidate and the comedians are having a field day.  I really can't add that much to the conversation since I haven't been following it as closely as I use to.

On the bright side, I qualify for Food Stamps.  Isn't that great?

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that. If there's anything I can do, let me know. Meanwhile, I'm sending a buttload of omnipotent juju your way.

    Good luck to you and mama.

    ReplyDelete