Sunday, January 11, 2009

Stories Sinking Like The Edmund Fitzerald

Bush is still a dickhead.  Espousing stupidity at every opportunity.  Torture is okay in his book, although I admit I haven't read My Pet Goat.  With just a few more weeks left for him to do damage, he still babbles on about the benefits of waterboarding.  Too bad it isn't with him as the number one candidate followed by Cheney and then Rumsfeld.   Of course, that's assuming there is justice in the world and that Americans don't do what they always do.  Forget about it unless it's a Democratic sex scandal or somebody who used to work for a Democratic administration now is running for office.  It's too bad that what I really think would get me investigated more than I already am if I said it out loud or put it in print.  As far as I know, thoughts could be illegal at this point.

Liar, liar, his pants are almost on fire.  Please don't tell me that Obama thinks Gitmo is a spa facility.  Or that the innocent (women, children, families in the way) Gaza dead are going to come back to life.  If you can't do the difficult things, then why the hell did you want to be President?  We've already had eight years of do nothing but harm, the nation can't take much more of this incompetence.  New king, just like the old king.   Or as they used to say in countries with royalty  "the King is dead, long live the King!"  It's obvious that Obama has an addiction.   It's called the Crackberry (I didn't know the President could be bought with fancy swag and cutesy toys) and it isn't even made in the states.  

Once, twice, twelve times in the back.  Yes, the police have established quite a nice record of civil rights for black men since Obama has been elected.   Aren't you glad the race wars are over?  Happy frickin' New Year.

Gee, who didn't see that coming?  The states with the highest unemployment rates also have the highest home foreclosure rates.  By the time we get to hell there won't even be a hand basket will be so burnt we'll have to crawl the rest of the way.

If I can't do it, then neither can you.  But do what you want with Gaza, people with complain but nobody will do anything to stop the destruction.  Besides, it isn't like they are real people like the rest of the world.

Didn't you think that Ponzi schemes were illegal?  I guess, like most of what passes for government and business today, rules don't apply to them.

And just because I hate to the song so much you can hve the link, I refuse to embed it.  The song never ends.

BBB

No comments:

Post a Comment