Sunday, February 19, 2006

February 28th is C Day

A few months back the Rev and I were going around and around about elective medical procedures and he wrote a post entitled I Demand My Boob Job. I responded quite forcefully.

Well, the purpose of this post is that somebody in my doctor's office must read my blog or the universe is in alignment with the galactic center, but I am having the melons reduced to peaches with a little lift thrown in for looks. I am so excited. Scared also, but it needs to be done.

My plastic surgeon thinks that a C cup will be too much of a shock but I told him I would deal. People lose arms and legs all the time and they manage to deal, a little excess frontal fat being relocated to the trash bin titillates me, makes me want to go SHOPPING! Something I really can't afford. I will have to buy all new upper body wear. Nothing and I mean nothing will fit on March 1st. Yea!!

So, in planning for the big day I realize i need an Ipod, video of course. I can't afford to buy one, but if I could borrow one for a week it would be appreciated. It will be easy to hide in the hospital, won't be too heavy to hold and will help to distract me from the pain. This is important because I am allergic to most pain medications and will have to tough it out without any. I usually take aspirin but that will be contraindicated for a few weeks.

Have I mentioned how excited I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment