Friday, February 09, 2007

Enough Already!

Will this story never end? I can't believe that CNN is doing Anna Nicole non-stop. Another missing blond woman. As sorry as I feel for her, there are more important things happening in the world. First Gavin, then Nowak and now Smith. Infotainment at its worst. CNN is standing by breathlessly for the autopsy report of the modern day "Marilyn Monroe". Good grief, Marilyn had talent.

The Middle East is heating up again. Religion is supposed to be at the core of this flare-up, but power, arrogance and control probably have great influence. Violence doesn't solve problems, it just creates more of them.

CNN is actually advertising all of the Anna Nicole stuff from their website. I am forced to watch this travesty of news reporting because of where I am and I can't leave. She's still dead, and is likely to stay that way. Oh great, this story is going to go on for days. Subtle finding in the heart and intestines. Whoopee!

1 comment: